Integrated Information Warfare with Special Regard to the Cognitive Dimension
In recent years, the international community has placed emphasis on information warfare, including dissemination of disinformation, with the aim of causing confusion in other countries, raising their own reputations, and undermining the reputations of other countries.
Although Japan will never manipulate public opinion or disseminate disinformation, it is necessary to take all possible measures against information warfare, including measures against disinformation from other countries.
This section provides recent cases of information warfare, as well as Japan's defense approach to information warfare, including the cognitive dimension, and future initiatives.
- Integrated Information Warfare in the Three Security Documents
- Integrated Information Warfare: Concept
- Areas to be addressed (examples)
- Reinforcement of Defense Intelligence Headquarters
- Defense Intelligence Headquarters’ intelligence sources (examples)
- Responding to Integrated Information Warfare