1. This information contains following items about DSP as a target to search for.
(1) Number of DSP (a subdivision mark and a number)
(2) Name of DSP
(3) Establishment date, Revision date
(5) Outline of DSP
2. Interpret of DSP list
This DSP list is classified in alphabetical order along numbers of DSP, names of DSP, establishment dates, revision dates of DSP, status and outlines of DSP, and arranged in the numerical order.
However, if DSP were revised over twice, only latest date is mentioned as for the revision date.
3. The meaning of the mark and the figure at the back of the number of DSP
(1) The mark of "B, C, D,..." means the number of times of the complete revision and means the revision of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd,... in order of B, C, D,.... Therefore, "the basic edition" will be abolished automatically in case of the mark of "B", and "the B edition" the last revised edition will be abolished automatically in case of the mark of "C".
(2) The figure of "(1), (2), (3),..." means the number of times of the partial revision by DSP revision paper.
Incidentally, as DSP revision paper since "(2)" will contain the partial revisions in the accumulation target, although there is an exception in part, when a new revision paper will be published, the last revision paper will be abolished in principle except apart of exception.
4. The meaning of the mark of the status
(1) The mark of "A" means the reservation of the revision in the future.
(2) The mark of "B" means the confirmation about no reservation of the revision and continuously effectiveness.
(3) The mark of "K" means the completion of the revision work.