This building designed by John DIACK, a British designer, was build in 1893. The 1st floor was used as self study rooms and the 2nd floor was used as dormitories and classrooms. Now we use this building as staff offices and students’ classrooms.
This building was renovated 3 times before WW2. After the war, it has been renovated twice, once in 1992~1993 and again in 2002~2004.