Information on Defense Specifications
This Information contains Defense Specifications (DSP) established by Mar.26.2013 every each section, based on
"Instructions about standardization of equipment etc" (No. 33 Defense Agency instructions, 1968).
Contents of Defense Specifications
These specifications relate to requisitions of acquisitions (shapes, structure, quality, other characteristics, test methods, inspection methods and other methods in order to keep these characteristics of goods, and anticorrosive methods, packing methods, display methods and other conditions of shipment for equipment, etc) when Ministry of Defense procures goods or equipment.
- Connection destination
- DSP Charge, Logistics Administration Office, Equipment Policy Division, Bureau of Finance and Equipment, Ministry of Defense.
- 5-1 Ichigaya Honmura-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-8801, Japan
Tel: +81-3-3268-3111 (Ext. 20973)
Fax: +81-3-3268-3111 (Ext. 20959)
- DSP and DSP List are distributed for pay as follows
- Sale place: Business Service Section, Foundation Bouei Kousai-kai
- 5F Kyousai 1-goukan build.
21-3-2 Honshio-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0003, Japan